High Performing Teams
Teams are the functional units of organisations. Therefore, the efficiency and operational capability of each individual team within an organisation has a direct influence on the performance of that organisation.
How it works:
High Performing or Healthy Teams are able to perform at a consistently high level because their cultural, strategic and philosophical approach to business is so efficient. The ability to use key organisational resources - money, people and most importantly time, so efficiently is a direct result of building capacity and capability in The Eight Pillars of Organisational Health.
What the module delivers:
High Performing Teams create a team culture where:
- There is a strong sense of ownership and accountability of team outcomes;
- Everybody believes that the buck stops with them;
- Members feel empowered and confident to lead and make decisions as required;
- Members have clarity about their roles within the team / organisation and can behave in a way that is truly in the service of the organisation's purpose and objectives;
- Members display high-level communication skills;
- There is a culture of collaboration, creativity and innovation;
- Members have developed positive interpersonal and workplace social skills; and
- Silo groups do not exist.
True North Learning's High Performance Teams module is designed with the purpose of developing these attributes (and more) within your team.
This module is based on True North Learning’s philosophy of Organisational Health. We use the Eight Pillars of Organisational Health system to measure performance gaps and design training and development programs around these.
Click here to take the True North Learning Organisational Health Mini Survey
Corporate Team Building
To see our exciting range of outdoor and indoor team building programs click here