Leading Leaders“Leading Leaders” is True North Learning’s flagship Leadership Development program. It is traditionally a two-day immersion-style workshop but can be tailored to meet client needs.
A powerful rapid-learning environment is created within the framework, with participants forming a “temporary learning organisation”. As with all our programs, Experiential Learning methodologies are at the core of “Leading Leaders”.
How it works:
“Leading Leaders” is designed around the fact that the fundamentals of effective leadership have shifted from autocratic models towards facilitative styles that enable leaders to meet the challenges of change management, numerous and often conflicting outcomes, and pressure to achieve the quadruple bottom line (4BL).
What the program delivers:Participants will gain the skills to manage their teams / business area in the most effective way in line with organisational objectives.
They will learn:
- about their natural leadership style and how to maximise its effectiveness;
- the 3 key elements of effective management;
- how to lead others through leading themselves;
- how emotional intelligence skills will help to lead people with different personalities, perspectives and backgrounds;
- the dynamics of trust - what creates it and how it can be undermined;
- about intrinsic vs extrinsic motivation and how to maximise both;
- how to give and receive feedback so that it links performance to team objective/s and organisational goals;
- how to manage change (and create a culture that has an appetite for it);
- team coaching and mentoring skills; and
- the skills needed to inspire, motivate and build a common purpose.
This module is based on True North Learning’s philosophy of Organisational Health. We use the Eight Pillars of Organisational Health system to measure performance gaps and design training and development programs around these.
Click here to take the True North Learning Organisational Health Mini Survey