What is it?A scavenger hunt with a real difference! Teams set out into the local area, racing against the clock and other teams to complete a series of questions, tasks & challenges before finishing off the event at an unknown destination for the GRAND FINALE!
Planted clues, creative and interpretive missions, trivia, even conspiring pedestrians and unlikely characters are all woven magically together to bring you a team-building experience like no other. Teams compete to complete missions in the most ingenious, daring, and creative fashion. The mission may be a clue, a creative challenge, a photo replication, a public display of outrageousness…the list goes on!
How does it work?Armed with their mobile phones, teams answer questions and receive clues via SMS, find and photograph objects hidden in the most surprising places. Teams require their wits to solve puzzles and find information, and their sense of outrageousness to complete tasks they will be given.
- Our unique SMS and tracking technology allows us to keep track of all teams which makes the event highly scalable
- Find conspiring and planted actors and pedestrians who may give your team ‘Fast Forwards’, ‘Yield’ your team or give you a ‘Detour’
- Working with each new set of clues and unique surprises, teams will diagnose, discover and test their creativity as they navigate the city within this changing, fast-paced, creative environment
- Highly customisable to suit the group, location, key messages or even training needs
What do you get?
- Program layout and customisation to your location or ours
- Facilitators, all equipment
- Insurances and First Aid
- Use of SMS, tracking and race reporting systems
Duration: 1 hour to a whole day
Location: Able to be run in almost any location
Who should participate? Very scalable and perfect for groups of 6 to 600
"Thank you for a fantastic afternoon on The Amazing Scavenger Race. We really enjoyed the team building despite the wet weather. The SMS text system was great! A HUGE thank you to Helen. We would definitely use True North again!" Novartis