Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
True North Learning provides Experiential Learning programs across Australia. Its policies apply across its operations and services with all management, staff and contractors required to comply in both spirit and intent.
In all its operations, True North Learning considers safety to be the most important consideration. We have a “brother’s keeper” approach to our own safety and that of those around us, and are committed to creating a work environment free of injury and illness.
This overview provides a précis of our policies relating to Health & Safety, Environment and Quality.
Health & Safety
- No business objective takes priority over Health & Safety.
- We believe all injuries and incidents are preventable.
- We believe that no task is so important or so urgent that it cannot be done safely.
- We know that without diminishing the obligations of True North Learning managers, the responsibility and accountability for health and safety rests with every individual.
- True North Learning is committed to sustainable development and recognises its responsibility to meet community and client expectations, with environmental stewardship both a management and individual obligation.
- We aim to achieve continual improvement and minimise our environmental footprint.
- We aim to achieve continual improvement in our operations, with a focus on the customer experience and long-term benefits. In all its operations, True North Learning considers safety to be the most important consideration - before functionality, performance and cost.
- To realise maximum customer satisfaction, True North Learning strives for continual improvement in its programs and services.